Moderator: Michael Eckschlager
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:13 pm
I want to control the power of three Samsung DM55E Monitors via Network, Avio and Wings. I tried the ME55 Drivers, delivered with Wings, but I get no connection to the monitors. Has anyone any idea how to solve this?
Thanks in advance
- Michael Eckschlager
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 7:09 am
here a few general tips which could help you to solve the problem:
- check the lan cable
- take a look on the pin allocation (check if it matches the manuals pin allocation)
- use other programs like Hercules (https://www.hw-group.com/products/hercu ... ex_en.html) to test out if you get a connection to the display
- try out different parameters/ports
Just write us again if you need further help.