Please be aware that this tutorial only applies to one engine!
- 1.) If the presentation is currently running, leave the presentation mode (in Wings RX terminate the render engine).
Click on Settings on your GUI.
- 2: Open the Nvidia Control Center.
- 3: Go to "Synchronize displays".
Then click "On this system" and choose the display with which the other displays should synchronize.
After this step, choose your displays you want to have synchronized.
Attention: You can only choose displays which have the same Resolution and Refresh Rate as the display you have choosen a step before!
- 4: To confirm click "Yes".
- 5: Now all choosen displays are successfully synchronized to one display.