we want to inform you that there is an issue on several GUI versions on our media servers.
It can be the case that the gui crashes under certain circumstances and then it looks like the attached picture.
If you experience such a behaviour, you are only able to click the messages away and nothing more!
One you clicked away the messages they are popping up again automatically.
But there is still a simple temporary solution to solve this issue:
- Open the taskmanager with "Ctrl+Shift+Esc"
- Go to "New" --> "New Task" --> type in "explorer.exe" --> "OK"
- Navigate to the path: "C:\ProgramData\AV Stumpfl\Wings Engine GUI\"
- Delete the file "application.xml" in this folder
- Click the error messages away! The GUI is working normally again!
We are working on a bug fix already and let you know when it's available!
If you have further questions feel free to ask!